UP Ration Card List New! Rashan Card APL/ BPL List (District-wise) is now available on this page. Here we will give you information about the full list of ration card (Gram Panchayat Wise List) UP 2022 through this article. All the ration card holders of Uttar Pradesh can now search the fcs.up.nic.in ration card list 2022 online on the official website.
Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh has released the UP Ration Card List (District Wise) . After this, all those citizens who have made a new registration for the ration card. Now you can check your name in the eligible list of National Food Security Act (NFSA). Apart from this, the candidates whose names are not in the new ration card list can apply for the name in the new ration card list. For this, they can apply in the prescribed format on the official supply portal fcs.up.gov.in.
UP Ration Card List Check Online
Ration card is an essential document for poor people to avail benefits of most of the government schemes. The most important thing is that people can buy ration at subsidized rates from ration shops located nearby. The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has made the new list of UP ration card public to make the process of finding name easier.
Now candidates can search their name in APL BPL List (APL/BPL/AAY List) . To include the new name in the ration card list, people can fill the UP New Ration Card Application Form 2022 (New Ration Card Application Form PDF) as given below. UP New Ration Card List is available to download on the official website of the home supply portal fcs.up.nic / fnc.up.nic .
Check Ration Card New List In Uttar Pradesh – All the candidates who have applied for new ration card earlier can check their name in Ration Card List 2022 in the following way:
- First of all go to the official website Food and Logistics Department Uttar Pradesh (fcs up nic) through the link given below.
- On the web homepage, click on the link “Eligibility List of NFSA” under “Important Links” section. As shown in the image below:
- Then the entire district -wise ration card list will open as shown in the image below, as shown in the image below:
- Now candidates can select the appropriate district and click in it, then click in front of their city, ration card number, ration shopkeeper name.
- Finally, candidates can manually check their name in the open list as shown below:
Also, candidates can take a print-out of the Ration Card List 2022-2022 for any future reference. In the new list of UP Ration Card New List, candidates can find their name manually or can press “CTRL+F” button to find their name easily.
How to find name online in UP Ration Card List
Search Name Online in UP Ration Card List 2022 – If a candidate is finding it difficult to understand the process, then he can find his name online in the Ration Card New List (fcs.up.nic Ration Card Suchi):
- To find their name in Food Logistics Department Ration Card List (Ration Card Online Check), candidates can click this link on the homepage, as shown in the image:
- Or directly go to Home Supplies, Food Logistics Department NFSA Ration Card List by clicking on the link given below.
- Here the UP Ration Card List 2022 (UP Ration Card List) name find online page will appear as follows:
- Here candidates can select their district, region, card type, name of head of family (District, Area, Card Type, Head of the Family) to search online name in Ration Card New List 2022 in Uttar Pradesh .
Free ration will be available in UP
The Yogi government will provide 5 kg of free food grains to all the poor and needy people who come under the category of Antyodaya and Patra household in Uttar Pradesh . In this, 3 kg wheat and 2 kg rice will be distributed free of cost per unit. In the Corona period, every possible help is being given by the government to every poor citizen. Significantly, there has been a decrease in the cases of COVID-19 in UP. Barring only a few districts, the process of unlocking has started in the entire state.
In the recently held Uttar Pradesh assembly elections 2022, BJP has created a record by winning 255 seats. Once again the Yogi government has got an absolute majority in the state. Therefore, all the old schemes of the Yogi government have been restarted. In which free ration will be given mainly to BPL ration card holder.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Application Form PDF Download
Download UP New Ration Card 2022 Application Form – To make a fresh application for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh, candidates can directly download Food & Civil Supplies Dept, Govt of Uttar Pradesh Application Form through the link given below:
- The Application Form for New Ration Card will appear as shown in the picture:
List of documents for new ration card
List of Documents for New Ration Card – The following documents are required to submit the ration card application form:
|Required Documents for UP Ration Card List Apply:|
|Recent passport size photo||Aadhar Card|
|Previous Electricity/Water Bill||PAN Card|
|Gas Connection||Bank Passbook|
|Caste Certificate||Income Certificate|
fcs.up.nic.in ration card list
UP government is going to issue new ration card (New Ration Card APL/BPL List) for all citizens whether BPL or APL candidates. This is necessary in order to get the ration through the distributors in the various ration shops. Moreover, all the citizens can check their name in UP Ration Card New List 2022 on the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh .
- For more information about UP Ration Card please visit the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (FCSD, Govt of UP) by clicking on the link given below.
- Or directly check the fcs.up.gov.in New List by clicking on the link given below .
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List (District Wise)
|UP Ration Card List (District-Wise) fcs.up.gov.in:|
|Sant Kabir Nagar||Siddharth Nagar||Banda||Chitrakoot||Hamirpur|
|Farrukhabad||Kannauj||Kanpur Dehat||Kanpur Nagar|
- How to Check BPL Ration Card List in Uttar Pradesh?
You can check your name in UP Ration Card List online by using online facility of UP Food Supply Department fcs.up.gov.in (fcs up nic).
- What do I do if my name is not in the ration card list?
The name is updated in the UP Ration Card List only after some time of applying. The concerned officials of the department keep adding the names of newly approved ration card applicants from time to time. If your name is still not in the NFSA list then contact your village head or ward member.
- Where to register any complaint related to UP Ration Card List?
In case of any complaint related to ration card, contact the toll-free helpline number 1967 or 1800-1800-150.
- Where to see the full list of ration card UP?
Any resident of Uttar Pradesh who has applied for a new ration card can now see the complete list of FCS Ration Card by following the above procedure.