Hello friends, today we are going to tell you through this article how you can apply online for CNG pump dealership in your state. Anyone who wants to start their own business. This is important information for them. Under which he can start his business by opening CNG pump in his area. In this article, you will get all the information related to the online application process for CNG Pump Dealership. A plan has been made by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, in association with Nexgen Energia Ltd, for CNG pump dealerships in all the states of the country. Under which common man can apply to open CNG pump.
CNG Pump Dealership Online Apply
Under Sahaj Bharat Yojana, Nexgen Energia Limited Company is inviting online application form for new CNG Pump. If you also want to apply online for this, then you can apply online by visiting its official website Not only this, the company is providing an opportunity to the people to start the business of CNG Pump, Electric Charging Station, CNG Gas. Interested candidates can apply online for CNG Pump Dealership. Here you will get all the information related to CNG Pump Dealership 2022 . Please read the entire article carefully till the end for this.
cng pump dealership apply online
Apply Online for CNG Pump Dealership/ CNG Agency – As we told you above that the government is inviting online application form for CNG Pump Dealership. This is a golden opportunity for every citizen of the country. Under which he can get the dealership of CNG pump. As you will be aware that the pollution level of our country has increased very much by using petrol and diesel. Therefore, the central government and the state government now want a clean fuel. in order to reduce the damage caused by pollution. That is why the state government and the central government want to install more and more CNG petrol pumps, so that pollution can be reduced in the country.
Now new CNG Pump Agencies are opening in many states including Delhi . It mainly includes the states of Uttar Pradesh (UP), Uttarakhand, Haryana, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra etc. Let us tell you that many CNG pumps are already open in Delhi NCR. Now the government wants that people should be encouraged to apply CNG Pump Dealership Online in other states too, so that people get new employment opportunities along with the environment.
Eligibility Conditions for CNG Pump Dealership
Following are the eligibility and eligibility conditions required to open a CNG pump.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be at least 10th pass.
- His age should be between 21 to 55 years.
- Apart from this, it is mandatory for the candidate to have land papers to open a CNG pump.
CNG Pump Dealership Purpose :- As per the rules of Nexgen Energia Limited, citizens residing in every district of the country can apply for CNG Pump Dealership. This will benefit the people to a great extent in association with the company. With this, individuals can not only earn good money, but this scheme will also reduce the increasing pollution in the state. CNG Pump Dealerships are being opened for just this purpose.
How much land should be there to open a CNG Pump?
- To open a CNG pump, the applicant must have land. If the land is not your own then you have to take NOC ie No Objection Certificate from the land owner.
- You can also apply for a CNG pump with the land owned by a member of your family. However, for this also you will have to get an NOC and Affidavit made.
- Lease agreement is mandatory for the land taken on lease. Also there should be Registered Sale Deed.
- If the land comes in agricultural land, then you will have to convert it.
- You should have complete documents and map of the land.
How much will it cost to open a CNG pump?
The cost of opening a CNG Pump Dealership/Agency depends on the place and the companies. About 30 to 50 lakh rupees will be spent on opening a CNG station. For this, the applicant will need at least 15,000 to 16,000 square feet of space.
Benefits of taking a CNG dealership or agency
According to the latest statement of the central government, people will get the following optional benefits on taking CNG Pump Dealership :
- Rebate of 5 years income tax
- Government subsidy
- Loans from nationalized banks
CNG Pump Dealership Offering Companies
- Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation (HPCL)
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL)
- Gas Authority of India (GAIL)
- Mahanagar Natural Gas Limited (MNGL)
- Indo-Bright Petroleum Private Limited (IBP)
- Gujarat State Petroleum Private Limited (GSPL)
How to Apply Online for CNG Pump Dealership ?
CNG Pump Dealership Online Application Form – First of all, you need to visit its official website to open CNG Pump. The link of Nexgen Energia Limited is given below.
- Thereafter, you will get the CNG Pump Dealership Online Application Form .
- After reading the information asked there carefully, fill it in the prescribed form.
- Now click on the “Submit” button to submit the form.
- After the online application is done, the company will reply to you within 1 week.
- In this way you can open your CNG Filling Station by applying under CNG Pump Dealership.
CNG Dealership License Cost & Overall Investment
You can check the cost and investment of each type of Pump with CNG Dealership License in the box below .
|CBG Production Plant||2.99 crore (License fees not included)||Bankable Project & Govt Subsidy Available|
|DIESEL Production Plant||4.99 crore||Bankable Project (License Cost not included)|
|CNG Pump||75 lakh||Including license cost & operational cost of the pump|
|EV Charging Pump||30 lakh||License Fees and machine costs included|
|Brick Making Plant||30 lakh||Machine and license costs included|
|Waste Collection and Segregation Plant||2.50 crore||–|
|Distribution Diesel/ Bio-Fertilizer/ Carbon Black/ RDF/ Brick||–||–|
Gail CNG Pump Dealership Registration Fee
|Category||Fully Refundable Application Fee|
|GEN||Rs 25,500 only|
|OBC||Rs 22,200 only|
|SC/ST||Rs 17,500 only|